TRUSS / BUTTON HEAD
Self Drilling Screw
Self Drilling Screw Button head
LANDWIDE SCREW DNA
- Self drilling screws have point to cut through material and eliminate the need to drill a pilot hole. Truss head screws are weaker than pan or round heads but preferred in applications where minimal clearance exists above the head. Modified truss heads offer low clearance and an extra-large bearing surface, with precisely point cut, Landwide's Oval head self drilling screw result to non-walking point and provides fast metal engagement.
- Available with white zinc, zinc, yellow zinc, mechanical zinc, Ruspert 500 / 1000 hours...etc.
- Commonly used to attach metal lathe to metal studs or residential steel frame construction.
- Material: C1022, SS410, SS304
- MOQ: 100,000 PCS
- Nominal Size
M3.5, M4.2, M4.8
- Screw Length
13.0mm ~ 75mm
#6, #8, #10
1/2" ~ 3".
- Related Products
- Frequently Asked Questions
TRUSS / BUTTON HEAD | Landwide Screw - A professional screw factory provide standard screw, non-standard screw and also R&D service to world fastener business.
Located in Taiwan R.O.C. since 1992, Landwide Co., Ltd. is a TRUSS / BUTTON HEAD | screw manufacturer that is specialized in providing screws with ISO manufacturing, great range of tek screws, materials & grades, high strength, custom design, special coating, packaging and value-added services.
Landwide screw with 29 years of screw manufacturing experience, specialized in all kinds of standard and non-standard screws. Especially, we are keeping the R&D effort for other special specification and custom made products which continuously help partners create unique market position in this competitive industry. In Landwide, customer is at the heart of our business model which includes outstanding quality, professional consultant, on time delivery and competitive price.
Landwide has been offering worldwide customers high-quality screws & bolts, both with advanced technology and 29 years of experience, Landwide ensures each customer's demands are met.